Like the taste of Spanish sangría but not the alcohol? Try this
non-alcoholic version - kids will love it and it's perfect for the
Yield: 6 servings
Time: 3 hours
1/2 c water
1 c sugar
1 cinnamon stick
2-3 c mixed fruit, including any/all of the following:
1 c orange juice
1 Q grape juice
- Boil water, sugar, and cinnamon over medium heat for 5 minutes,
then allow to cool.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and scrape off excess syrup.
- Cut the fruit into chunks, place in bowl, and cover with the
sugary syrup. Chill for 2-3 hours.
- Fill pitcher with ice, then add fruit, half of the syrup, and
- Stir well and serve icy cold.
Notes: The citrus fruits and apples do not necessarily have to be
Your question and comments are welcome